Monday the 1st (Coverage: 4.23.2017-5.01.2017)
AKASHA – Social Media Network
- Do not send any ETH to your AKASHA AETH address.
mihai: “AKASHA is currently undergoing a code refactoring and a great UI/UX redesign. I think we’ll have a big update ready by this summer.”
Augur – Prediction Market
- Blog: AUGUR DEVELOPMENT UPDATE – APRIL 26TH*
- *As per usual most of the good stuff in terms of news is covered in the blog.
micah: “I actually believe fees are going to go to zero for major markets… There is more money to be made in market making than there is in fees, and 0% fees will attract the most volume (which is critical for market making).
- Summary of the Keythereum audit.
BasicAttentionToken – Blockchain Based Digital Advertising
Casper (Dev Channel) – Proof of Stake Protocol
ChronoBank – Labour Hour Stable Coins
Colony – Decentralized Collaboration Network
- First full week of beta testing going well with lots of great feedback. A quick Status Update
Digix – Asset (Gold) Backed Tokens
Ethereum Name Service – Decentralized Name Service
Etherplay – The Transparent Skill Game Platform
- prototyping new game ideas
Ethlance – Decentralized freelancing platform with 0% fee
- Doing an interview with Cryptoverse
- Brewing some major announcements
FirstBlood – Decentralized E-Sports Rewards Platform
- From this thread it appears as though a % of every witness node reward goes to the team.
- Slow week, no updates.
Giveth – Crowd Funded Donation Dapp|
- We are still reworking our Vault Controller and will be testing it for the next month. This week we are also collaborating with Alice.si to help them set up a Giveth Campaign.
- We have a new donation address 0xB94c53B0E67FABac3d97173482663Ef597D4174a
Gnosis – Prediction Market
Golem – Distributed Computing Power
ICONOMI – Digital Asset Management Platform
- Blog: ICONOMI financial report?—?Q1 2017*.
- *Important to keep in mind this is for Q1 (ending in March). The most recent ICOs and the burn fall into Q2 — hence will be in the next report.
MakerDAO – Stable Token and Decentralized Marketplace
MelonPort – “Blockchain Software for Asset Management”
- Simon Schmid is joining Melonport as Lead Senior Developer. See Image
Mona El Isa: “Dapps may struggle to diversify after their crowdsales – especially if you raise money in one currency ether Re investing those funds in a basket of melon funds may one day provide a way to diversify quickly and easily”
- MelonPort has been doing allot of presentations latley including “The Future of Digital Asset Management” at Rice University.
Status – Mobile Ethereum OS
Swarm – Serverless Hosting, Incentivised P2P Storage/Content Distribution
SingularDTV – Rights Management and Video On-Demand Portal
UjoMusic – Decentralized Music Platform
uPort – Self-Sovereign Identity
WeTrust – Trusted Lending Circles
Matchpool – Decentralized Matchmaking
- Hired a community manager
- Guppies unlock on 1st of May 1pm GMT
- Big thanks to Evan Van Ness for featuring us in his weekly post, please give him a subscription to his weekly email newsletter. His weekly post is the most in-depth and informative look into the ethereum ecosystem you’re going to get. Here’s a link to his site: http://www.weekinethereum.com/
- A nod of appreciation to @3esmit for putting so much work into our internal Etherian participation token.
- Big thanks to Joe Urgo for featuring us in his daily post, The Dapp Daily. He just posted this excellent Ethereum Reading List For Prospective Dapp Developers
- Check out State of dApps for a curated list of all dApps
- ChaceHunter: Swarm, Status, Colony, WeTrust, ChronoBank, UjoMusic, Gnosis, MakerDAO
- truewavebreak: ICONOMI, Golem, Augur, AKASHA, MelonPort
- MrNebbiolo: uPort, Casper, FirstBlood, Digix
- PΞther: Ethlance, SingularDTV, ChronoBank, Gnosis, WeTrust, Matchpool
- pablanopete: Brave (BasicAttentionToken), Giveth, ENS
- wighawag: Etherplay
Disclaimer: All information is taken from our volunteers at face value, if you have a complaint about one of our volunteers or one of our posts please contact email@example.com and we will investigate the matter.